A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Veltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniy Veltman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Veltman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniy Veltman MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniy Veltman practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniy Veltman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yevgeniy Veltman practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.