inactive

Yevgeniy Veltman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 21st, 2016
Really off the chart visit. I was checked for a BPH issue and wasn't expecting an hour plus appointment. The procedure itself wasn't more then 10 minutes but Dr. V explained the procedure then painstakingly reviewed results and options.

February 17th, 2015
Dr Veltman was very thorough when explaining my problem and the procedure to be done.

October 8th, 2014
Review of Dr Veltman
I am a huge fan of Dr Veltman. I was previously a many year patient of Dr Brandies at Pacific Urology and left that group due to numerous complaints. My Primary Care Dr referred me to this group and I was assigned Dr Veltman. Just a terriffic guy. Friendly, knowledgable and takes all the time necessary with you for the best results possible, He is helping me right now through a very difficult time in my life due to Urological Issues, Go See Him !!! You will be very happpy !!! I am so very happy and satisfied that I met Dr Veltman !!!!