A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniya Dubrovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniya Dubrovskaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniya Dubrovskaya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubrovskaya graduated from Kursk State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubrovskaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Hip Health Plan Of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniya Dubrovskaya MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniya Dubrovskaya practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniya Dubrovskaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Yevgeniya Dubrovskaya practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians.