A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniya Ioffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniya Ioffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ioffe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ioffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniya J M Ioffe MD is a female Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniya J. Ioffe practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniya Ioffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Yevgeniya Ioffe practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.