A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniya Margulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniya Margulis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniya Margulis, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Margulis graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Margulis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniya DR Margulis MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniya D. Margulis practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniya Margulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Yevgeniya Margulis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.