A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeny Chernyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeny Chernyak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeny Chernyak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernyak graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Chernyak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeny Chernyak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeny Chernyak practice?
- Dr. Yevgeny Chernyak has 1 office location.
Dr. Yevgeny Chernyak practices Anesthesiology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Anesthesiologists.