A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeny Fulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeny Fulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulman graduated from Vitebsk State Medical University.
Dr. Fulman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeny Fulman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeny Fulman practice?
- Dr. Yevgeny Fulman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Yevgeny Fulman practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.