inactive

Yevgeny Litvak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2013
Dr.Litvak is one of the most professional doctors we've ever had experience with. My husband and I have been his patients for many years and always have good experience in his office. Not only he is very knowlegeble in his field, but also very attentive, punctual and organized. Short wait time is always very convenient. I also cannot say enough good things about his entire staff. All are very organized, friendly and professional. Many thanks.

September 13th, 2012
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Litvak my wait time was 5 mins. I didn't even have time to skim through their current magazine section (A+), not only was my wait time short but the staff was extremly friendly ,the visit with the doctor was impressive (I was thrown back on how young he looked but my nerves was quickly relieved by he knowledge and quick diagnosis)Iwas treated for my symtoms within a couple of weeks and I was happy to go back for my follow up visit Iwould highly recommend this doctor to family and friend.

September 11th, 2012
Courteous caring doctor. Would definitely recommend to all.

December 6th, 2011
Can't say the doctor is OK...He told me to bring the EKG results which I did and did not even care to ask me about the paperwork.The anesthesiologist is a nightmare: I experienced so much pain during the procedure and could hear what they were talking about. I mentioned it when I was completely awake and they did not believe me. But I was able to tell what was the last thing they discussed.The copy of the test result that was given to me had recomendations:"F/u visit in a week. Quit smoking!"But I don't smoke! They said the second page belonged to some other patient and removed it.Dr's document stated that the preparation to the procedure was done with one medication while he had prescribed something absolutely different. There were so many other minor negative details that would require to much description so I will just make a conclusion: Visit some other office and a different doctor!

June 13th, 2010
Ok Doctor - Horrible Anesthesiologist!
In my 46 years I have never dealt with a less professional anesthesiologist. Even though Dr Litvak seems to be knowelegable, he is unable or simply not interested enough to realize that his anesthesiologist should not be allowed near a patient! I came in for a procedure and first needed a blood test. Dr Litvak's anasthesiologist (I am not sure of his name, but he was an older gentleman) tore my veins with a thick needle, and yelled at me when I expressed that I was in serious pain. He then even asked his assistant for a towel to wipe all the blood that was spilling out - and when she tried to clarify whether he meant a sterile gauze, he responded that it didn't matter - there was a lot of blood and a regular towel would do the job. When the procedure ended, he justified the mess that was my arm by saying that I had "thin veins" - something that he clearly didn't care about, as he never switched to a thin needle.It has been 7 days since the procedure, and my entire vein area is blue and red. I have never had such a terrible experience in a doctor's office. If this guy is licensed, I don't think he deserves to be.When I brought up my dissatisfaction to Dr Litvak, he responded that he "stands by his anasthesiologist" and would trust his mother to him, adding that I am still alive, so I shouldn't be complaining.Do yourself a favor, and find an office whose staff will treat you with the care and respect that you deserve. Do not go to this guy!