Dr. Yevgeny Odessky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 21st, 2016
The worst MD experience, rescheduled my appointment for 2 hours later and forgot to notify me!!!!!! Receptionist did not bother to call, forget about appologizing, not in that office. PS they do not accept credit card, cash only and they do not give you receipt. IRS should check them out.

June 18th, 2016
The staff was very rude, unpleasant, un ethical. We had to wait over an hour even though we can on time, receptionist lectured us on how busy doctor can be and that he has multiple responsibilities besides seeing pt in his office???????!!!!!!!!! She mentioned Md office is not a hair salon to be accurate on time.

June 11th, 2016
this guy only likes people with cash money and if you got insurance dont go

March 18th, 2015
Nothing special about this doctor and the person upfront is totally unprofessional. All they care about is money. They do not accept credit cards and I was very sick when I came to the appointment and did not have any cash with me to cover my co-pay and they did not see me only becuese of that. Well guess what, that was my last visit to this doctor.

November 12th, 2012
The best doctor I ever meetThank you.

July 1st, 2010
Knows His Field
I have been seeing Dr. Odessky for years and he has been an important part of my health. He is extremely intelligent. Although English is not his first language he is very efficient at understanding English. I have had minimal waiting time in his office and he is very knowledgeable in his feild. He is friendly and caring, as well as extremely professional. He explains what is wrong, as well as how to fix it, what role you play and what the medication will do. He accepts state insurance as well, which shows that he is not "in it for the money."

June 28th, 2010
A very good family practitioner.
I have found Dr. Odessky to be a very good listener and very caring. He has done a much better job at managing my care than some American trained physicians. I am more than a bit surprised by the other reviews, since I found him to be the opposite of their experience. I would agree that sometimes the waiting times are longer, but then he's very busy with other patients - which would seem to back up my observations.