A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeny Savransky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeny Savransky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeny Savransky, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savransky graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Savransky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeny Savransky MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeny Savransky practice?
- Dr. Yevgeny Savransky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yevgeny Savransky practices Critical Care Medicine near Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Bellmore Critical Care Practitioners.