Dr. Yi-Chun Chun Lee MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi-Chun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi-Chun Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi-Chun Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Epidemiology and Gastrointestinal Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance