A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi-Chun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi-Chun Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi-Chun Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi-Chun Lee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yi-Chun Lee practice?
- Dr. Yi-Chun Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yi-Chun Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brooklyn Oncologists.