- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yi-Hao Yu
Dr. Yi-Hao Yu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT, with another office in Stamford, CT. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yu is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Yale New Haven Hospital. Dr. Yu has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yi-Hao Yu has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yi-Hao Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.
Dr. Adam Messenger
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Dr. Francisco Brea
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dr. Matthew Lubin
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics