A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi-Ping Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi-Ping Woo, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi-Ping Joseph Woo MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yi-Ping J. Woo practice?
- Dr. Yi-Ping Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yi-Ping Woo practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiothoracic Surgeons.