Learn more about Dr. Yi-Ping Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi-Ping Woo, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi-Ping Joseph Woo MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yi-Ping J. Woo practice?
- Dr. Yi-Ping Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yi-Ping Woo practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiothoracic Surgeons.