A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Hsieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Hsieh, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Hsieh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Hsieh FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yi Hsieh practice?
- Dr. Yi Hsieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yi Hsieh practices Urology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Federal Way Urologists.