Learn more about Dr. Yi Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Zhang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Zhang, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yi J. Zhang practice?
Dr. Yi Zhang practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.