Learn more about Dr. Yi Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Zhang, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Jonathan Zhang MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yi J. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Yi Zhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yi Zhang practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Houston Neurological Surgeons.