Learn more about Dr. Yi Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Zhang, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Jonathan Zhang MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yi J. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Yi Zhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yi Zhang practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Houston Neurological Surgeons.