A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Li, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tianjin Medical University.
Dr. Li has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Li MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yi Li practice?
- Dr. Yi Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yi Li practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Front Royal, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Front Royal Obstetricians & Gynecologists.