A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Lian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lian graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Yvonne Lian MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yi Y. Lian practice?
- Dr. Yi Lian has 1 office location.
Dr. Yi Lian practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.