A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Liu MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yi Liu practice?
- Dr. Yi Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yi Liu practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA and Roseville, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.