A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Ngai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Ngai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Ngai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngai graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg, Mannheim Faculty. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ngai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Ngai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yi Ngai practice?
- Dr. Yi Ngai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yi Ngai practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Primary Care Doctors, Flushing Family Physicians, and Flushing Geriatric Doctors.