A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Sul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Sul is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Sul, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sul graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Sul has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Sul MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Yi Sul practice?
- Dr. Yi Sul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yi Sul practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.