A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Sul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Sul, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sul graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Sul has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yi Sul practice?
Dr. Yi Sul practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.