Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yi Wang
Dr. Yi Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in City Of Industry, CA, with another office in Rowland Heights, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Whittier Hospital Medical Center and Kindred Hospital-La Mirada. Dr. Wang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yi Wang has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Yi Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near City Of Industry, CA.
Dr. Lei Ding
City Of Industry, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Anh Nguyen
Family Medicine, General Practice
Rowland Heights, CA 0 mi40
Dr. John Wu
General Practice, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
City Of Industry, CA 0 mi13