A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Wang, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Ping Wang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yi P. Wang practice?
- Dr. Yi Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yi Wang practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near City Of Industry, CA.
See City Of Industry Primary Care Doctors, City Of Industry Geriatric Doctors, and City Of Industry General Practitioners.