A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yi Hong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yi Hong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Yan Hong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yi Y. Hong practice?
- Dr. Yi Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yi Hong practices Anesthesiology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Johnstown Anesthesiologists.