A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yi Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tianjin Medical University.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yi Li MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yi Li practice?
- Dr. Yi Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yi Li practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Detroit Internists.