Dr. Julie Chao MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fort Wayne, IN

3.0

June 26th, 2016
No bedside manner, compassion or sense of responsibility
Waits are 4 hours at times. She will schedule a drug test and when she has completely ignored them and made them wait all day with a full bladder, she tells you to come back tomorrow. Her staff did not send the urine our for testing and she wouldn't write prescription for anyone whose urine wasn't tested. You have to then pee again because the sample may be too old. It's dangerous to refuse narcotics, especially when its not the patients wrong doing. If you leave she reports you as a drug seeker... She doesnt need proof all she has to say is she noticed drug seeking behavior. Yes I seek to be properly medicated by a responsible doctor. You only get 3-5 minutes and she will literally walk out while you're talking.

December 24th, 2015
Great care by Doctor Chao!
Dr. Chao is very easy to talk to, provides several options for medication, nerve blocks and referrals to physical therapy. I have used her for a couple years. The office wait is probably 2 hours, but I feel it's worth my time to have such a good doctor. My pain is managed well, and that makes all the difference to me.

January 14th, 2014
She is a great doctor
She is a great doctor. She spent time talking to me which no other pain doctors did. She sees me each time. I can really talk to her and she listens to me.

May 29th, 2012
she sucks as a doctor she managed my pain the first visit then took me off what worked and put me on something that just made me sick and did not help with my pain anymore