A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yigal Litvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yigal Litvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Litvin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Litvin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yigal Samuel Litvin MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yigal S. Litvin practice?
- Dr. Yigal Litvin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yigal Litvin practices Urology near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Eatontown Urologists.