A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiau graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Shiau has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yih-Fu Fu Shiau MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yih-Fu F. Shiau practice?
- Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau has 1 office location.
Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Internists and Havertown Gastroenterologists.