A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yih-Fu Shiau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiau graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Shiau has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans