A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yih-Song Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yih-Song Ko is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Ko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grove City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yih-Song Song Ko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yih-Song S. Ko practice?
- Dr. Yih-Song Ko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yih-Song Ko practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Grove City, PA.
See Grove City Primary Care Doctors.