A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yihua Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yihua Zhou, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yihua Zhou MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yihua Zhou practice?
- Dr. Yihua Zhou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yihua Zhou practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.