Dr. Yijun Fan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017
wonderful physician and staff
I have been seeing dr fan for over 17 years. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with his care. His nurse Cici goes over and beyond the call of duty and has called me after hours when the clinic was closed. Christine is quick with getting me in and out with everything I need. Dee is a great greeter!! she always know our names and greets us with a hug smile. I even get hugs from the staff when I'm feeling down. For the person who wrote the last statement, you are crazy and need more than arthritis help. You need mental help cause that crew together makes my life worth living. I got my life back!!! Thanks Dr Fan and crew(ladies)

November 3rd, 2016
Terrible experience with staff
Office is busy now due to merger with another Drs. patients, but the staff took a vendetta against me, Dee especially was confused about my paperwork and office manager Cici talked down to me and barred me from the practice. So I cannot see the doctor I chose. Good luck to future patients, don't mess up with bridge troll Dee or you will have bad luck the rest of your day.

December 15th, 2015
BEST OFFICE EVER
DR FAN AND HIS STAFF CICI, DEE AND CHRISTINE ARE AWESOME. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT HIM. IM GLAD HE GOT RID OF THE OTHER LADY BUNNY, SHE WAS THE ONLY DOWN SIDE TO HIS OFFICE OTHER WISE GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!

January 27th, 2015
He was very caring during a tough time.He made a big difference in my s.lupus.e.

September 14th, 2012
DR.FAN AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST. DR.FAN WILL TAKE THE TIME WITH YOU AND LISTEN. HE WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET YOU BETTER AND STAY THAT WAY. THE VERY BEST RHEUMATOLOGIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

July 2nd, 2012
Great!
Dr. Fan has been my doctor for 15 years and is an excellent doctor. The nurses and office staff are friendly and he's the one doctor I go to that I don't have to wait forever to get in.

May 31st, 2012
Dr. Fan and his staff are excellant. They each are concerned about their patients and make it so easy to navigate through the insurance and prescription process. I trust Dr. Fan with my health and well being.

May 14th, 2012
Dr.Fan and his staff are the very best. I went to two other Rheumatologist, before Dr.Fan, with no real help from them. I have been going to Dr.Fan for over 10 years and he has turned my life around. I'm not sure what kind of condition I would be in if it weren't for him. I have sent many of my friends to him and they have been very pleased.

February 22nd, 2012
My RA
hE IS VERY GOOD IN TAKING HIS TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND YOUR DIAG. THANK YOU DR FAN

August 25th, 2011
Dr. Fan is my hero
Dr. Fan got me out of bed and moving again. I was 25 years old and couldn't get out of bed. GP, ortho and neuro were stumped but Dr. Fan came through for me. I've been seeing him ever since and he has been nothing but caring and supportive. Dee, Irma and CiCi are his office staff and they are great - quick call backs, always helpful.

August 5th, 2011
Seeking a Diagnosis
I stared to see him as a result of pain and other symptoms. After two years, he never would directly address my question of what might be causing my symptoms. The only feed back that I would get was a comparison of other patients my age who had sever cases, belittling me and making me feel like I was crazy. I had constant upper back pain and stiffness and he prescribed 5+ different pain killers and muscle relaxers through out the two years. The root cause was never addressed or investigated by him. I finally bucked up and saw a new doctor. On the first visit I got an x-ray of my pelvis and lower spine which was never done at Fan's office. After an MRI I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis by my new doctor, I had seen him for only 2months at this point. Dr. Fan does not listen to symptoms and evaluate signs in an investigative manner. As far as seeing him to seek a diagnosis, do not see him. He is cold, stubborn, and belittling.

July 9th, 2011