A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yijun Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yijun Zhu, MD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Zhu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yijun Zhu MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yijun Zhu practice?
- Dr. Yijun Zhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Yijun Zhu practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.