A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yilin Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Lewis County General Hospital
- Samaritan Medical CenterSamaritan Med Ctr - Stone St Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yilin Zhang MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Yilin Zhang practice?
- Dr. Yilin Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yilin Zhang practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Pathologists.