inactive

Yiming A Yang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

May 19th, 2015
The Heart Doctor with a God Complex
Dr. Yang certainly has impressive credentials. However, he came across as abrupt in his demeanor when I began asking questions about my condition. It was plainly obvious to me that he was unaccustomed to being questioned by his patients as most of them probably accepts whatever he says. The hostility that he directed at me was really uncalled for because I was merely trying to understand my condition by asking questions. A good doctor would not mind taking the time to answer questions. However, he erroneously saw my questions as my challenging him. Instead of putting me at ease, I left his office upset because of his terrible bedside manner.

March 31st, 2015
Two hour wait !!

November 13th, 2012
Unpleasent Dr. Yang is Horrible, horrible doctor. Loud and unprofessional. I had an appointment with Dr. Yang I even pointed to him what the problem is, but he said that there is nothing there. His answer to the chest pain complains was that it looks like a heart problem but he didn't see any problem with the heart. Dr. Yang also refused to listen to me. He did the opposite and made me nervous and feel sorry in front of him because nobody told me to bring my pills but it's easy to open my charter and read what kind of pills I use. He didn't do that, but in 5 minutes we are talking about pills to bring next time. But because of the heart problem I started to feel very bad, and my blood pressure was too high, so this is after two days of heart problems. Not good. I said to him do I needed to run home, to bring my pills or we are start to decide what happened to me a day ago because this is very important right now for me. I understand last appointment that day everybody wants to go home but I still don't know what I need to do, but I think that I better go find a good doctor. I'll never come again to a person who upsets patients, he didn't inform to bring pills that wore prescribe the same office and at that situation, and try to help open charter and say that's -"ok i will check but don't forget to bring next time ok." After all that he starts to check my heart pressure when he made me feel very bad.The previus visit he didn't ask to show me pills which I use every day and I didn't bring him the pills, he read about my history at the same office on the computer. So what happened that time?

July 28th, 2012
Very caring & professional cardiologist!He did CATH my father in 2010. I would recommend to everyone if you have any heart problem.

May 25th, 2012
He is very patient and care person.

April 6th, 2010
Do not use this "doctor"
Dr. Yang is Horrible, horrible doctor. Loud and unprofessional. We had and appointment with dr. Yang with my elderly mother who has heart problem since childhood. She was born with it. As I know any good internist could detect my mother heart condition by simply using stethoscope. Dr. Yang did not even bother to carefully examine my mother. Dr. Yang the cardiologist failed to detect obvious to other doctors problem. I even pointed to him what the problem is, but he said that the is nothing there. His answer to the chest pain complains was that it looks like the heart problem but he see not problem with the heart. Dr. Yang also refused to prescribe heart medication to relief chest pain stating that that there is no such medications exist. So, please save your time, energy and money do not use this doctor.