Dr. Yin-Lee Chin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yin-Lee Chin?

June 30th, 2017

They don't make them like him anymore!

My experience with Dr. Chin was none other than a warm and pleasant visit. He made me feel like I was more than just a patient and that he cared about all aspects of my health. Even when I had a question I was able to call him and speak directly to him. I have had past experiences where a doctor won't speak with you unless you have a physical appointment. His bedside manner is amazing and so is his accommodating staff. When you are sick or worried about your health, you want to know that the person who you're trusting to help you truly has your best interest in mind. That was definitely the case with Dr. Chin.

October 10th, 2015

Best dr ever

October 2nd, 2015

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

I chose Dr. Chin as my husband's physician based on online reviews. He was the worst choice I could have ever made. I was able to make an appointment for just a mere few days down the line - odd, but I wasn't about to complain. Now I know why his schedule is so open. The receptionists are unprofessional, unorganized, and unprofessional. They never paid back the odd fee of $25 for a standard, free-of-charge physical until I hounded them for it. One of them booked an appointment for my husband, which was then forgotten about on their behalf. They never kept up with my husband's X-ray results, and told US to get them for him once they realized the fact. After being diagnosed with dangerously high cholesterol, the "doctor" prescribed my husband an extremely expensive medication that was not covered by our insurance. He then claimed that there were no other pharmaceutical options besides that expensive brand-name drug. Wrong! Our pharmacist told us otherwise. When I called back to discuss our other options, he avoided my calls like the plague. Never returned my call, and the next day my calls all went to an awkwardly unprofessional voicemail for the whole entire day. When I finally got through on day 4, the receptionst kept putting me on 15 minute holds before laughing and informing me that "he's not going to get in the phone with you". What kind of doctor is this??? We're calling with questions on how to treat my husband's condition, and he acts like he can't be bothered by it. Once I started to get outraged, he was miraculously able to get on the line, only to talk over me and dismiss everything I said by repeating, "Okay, okay, thank you, thank you" over and over again, told me to pick up my husband's records and finally hung up on me. He DOESN'T care about his patients. I am OUTRAGED. My husband's health is on the line, and we just wasted three weeks on him. DR. CHIN IS THE WORST.

October 13th, 2013

The Best

Very concerned and compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure to encounter. Goes out of his way to take care of patients. Goes to the hospital in the A.M. and P.M..

March 4th, 2017