Dr. Yin-Lee Chin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

October 10th, 2015
Best dr ever

October 2nd, 2015
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.
I chose Dr. Chin as my husband's physician based on online reviews. He was the worst choice I could have ever made. I was able to make an appointment for just a mere few days down the line - odd, but I wasn't about to complain. Now I know why his schedule is so open. The receptionists are unprofessional, unorganized, and unprofessional. They never paid back the odd fee of $25 for a standard, free-of-charge physical until I hounded them for it. One of them booked an appointment for my husband, which was then forgotten about on their behalf. They never kept up with my husband's X-ray results, and told US to get them for him once they realized the fact. After being diagnosed with dangerously high cholesterol, the "doctor" prescribed my husband an extremely expensive medication that was not covered by our insurance. He then claimed that there were no other pharmaceutical options besides that expensive brand-name drug. Wrong! Our pharmacist told us otherwise. When I called back to discuss our other options, he avoided my calls like the plague. Never returned my call, and the next day my calls all went to an awkwardly unprofessional voicemail for the whole entire day. When I finally got through on day 4, the receptionst kept putting me on 15 minute holds before laughing and informing me that "he's not going to get in the phone with you". What kind of doctor is this??? We're calling with questions on how to treat my husband's condition, and he acts like he can't be bothered by it. Once I started to get outraged, he was miraculously able to get on the line, only to talk over me and dismiss everything I said by repeating, "Okay, okay, thank you, thank you" over and over again, told me to pick up my husband's records and finally hung up on me. He DOESN'T care about his patients. I am OUTRAGED. My husband's health is on the line, and we just wasted three weeks on him. DR. CHIN IS THE WORST.

October 13th, 2013
The Best
Very concerned and compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure to encounter. Goes out of his way to take care of patients. Goes to the hospital in the A.M. and P.M..