Learn more about Dr. Ginger Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Chiang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiang
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Chiang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginger Chiang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Chiang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginger Yin Chiang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ginger Y. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Ginger Chiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ginger Chiang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Physiatrists and North Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors.