A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Chiang is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginger Chiang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Chiang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginger Yin Chiang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ginger Y. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Ginger Chiang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ginger Chiang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Newark Physiatrists and Newark Pain Management Doctors.