A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yin Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yin Chien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yin Chien, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yin C Chien MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yin C. Chien practice?
- Dr. Yin Chien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yin Chien practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.