A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yin Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yin Hu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yin C Hu MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yin C. Hu practice?
- Dr. Yin Hu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yin Hu practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY.
See Phoenix Surgeons.