inactive

Yin C Hu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 19th, 2016
Job Well Done
Thank You Dr. Gupta for your gifted hands, had a cerebral aneurysm unruptured that was repaiired by clipping. Dr. Yin Hi was very understanding & bedside manners were beyond phenomenal. Thank You Dr. Gupta.

April 7th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
My brain surgeon is wonderful. I didn't realize I was in bad shape when I came to see Dr. Hu with my husband. He took my brain tumor out and my husband have noticed my personality is gradually coming back. He saved my life.

April 6th, 2016
Very Thankful
I thought I was going to die when my brain aneurysm had burst. Dr. Hu saved my life and fixed my aneurysm. When I visited him in the office after I was released from the hospital, he showed me my CT and thoroughly answered all my questions.

March 25th, 2014
Aneurysm
I was so nervous about my aneurysm in my brain. My doctor was very informative and took his time to explain about my aneurysm and my options. The best part was he had videos of the procedures on his phone to explain everything. I had my aneurysm fixed through the blood vessel in my leg and went home the next day. Because of him, I had a much calmer experience than otherwise.