Learn more about Dr. Yin Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yin Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yin Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yin Wu MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yin Wu practice?
- Dr. Yin Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yin Wu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Frederick Internists, Frederick Hematologists, and Frederick Oncologists.