Learn more about Dr. Yin Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yin Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yin Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yin Wu MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yin Wu practice?
- Dr. Yin Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yin Wu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Frederick Internists, Frederick Hematologists, and Frederick Oncologists.