Dr. Yin Yu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yin Yu?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Yin Yu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2015

Excellent doctor. The best.

January 9th, 2015

finally some help

I sufferred nerve damage after a procedure by another doctor. After being bounced around to seven other doctors and being told that there was nothing anyone could do, I was advised to see dr. yu by a family friend. He put me on some medications and then gave me severeal specialized injections, and now the pain and all of the symptoms are gone. Dr. Yu never gives up and he really knows what he is doing.

January 11th, 2014

I had hurt my back shoveling snow. I went to my primary who gave me some Meds and told me that if it did not help to go see dr. Yu. Two weeks later I had to see dr. Yu. I hobbled into his office. But after the appointment I walked out standing tall. I will never wait two weeks again. He's great.

August 10th, 2013

Incredible

I woke up with severe back and leg pain. My neighbor was a patients of dr Yu and called to help me get into his office that day. He met me at the hospital after the visit and gave me treatment that day. My pain is gone and dr Yu and his staff are amazing.

May 9th, 2012

I can wash my hair again.

I woke up with severe neck pain and arm pain. I immediately went to the ER and they told me that I likely had a pinch nerve and to see my Primary. My primary sent gave me meds and to return in a month. After two weeks I was no better and I went back to my primary who then sent me to Therapy. While at therapy I got worse and then my primary sent me to an orthopedic. The orthopedic sent me back to therapy and at that time someone went said to see Dr. Yu. He spent an hour with me reviewing my information and all the xrays and MRI's. He then told me my problem and offerred me a treatment that day. Which was two days ago. I am now 90% better and I can wash my hair again.

December 1st, 2011

Dr. Yu is certainly caring, and extremely intelligent. He is also very kind, sensitive and understanding. When you are in pain, it helps to have a compassionate doctor (surgeon, and skilled anesthesiologist)in seeking solutions to pain problems and methods of relief.

September 26th, 2011

Dr Yu is the most caring doctor you will ever meet. He spent quality time diagnosing me and providing me with treatment options. He was very easy to talk to and actually listened to my concerns. I was so pleased with my treatment that I have referred my family members and friends to him. They are so glad that they took my suggestion and they feel great too.

December 9th, 2010

Excellent and caring physician

One of the smartest and nicest docs you'll ever have treat you. Saw him in the Manahawkin office and was very pleased with his diagnosing and treatment of me. I highly recommend him as a top pain specialist in this area.

September 3rd, 2010

I had some wait with my appointment, but it was worth it. He took almost an hour to tell me and show me my problems, and discuss the options and took my mind off the fears of treatments, that worked great for me.

June 4th, 2010

He does not give up or get frustrated he keeps looking making sure nothing is missed.

October 29th, 2009

he really does care.

October 28th, 2009

a doctor that really cares