A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yinan Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yinan Chou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yinan Chou MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yinan Chou practice?
- Dr. Yinan Chou has 1 office location.
Dr. Yinan Chou practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chester, VA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Cardiologists.