A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yince Loh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yince Loh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yince Loh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Loh graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Loh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yince Loh MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yince Loh practice?
- Dr. Yince Loh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yince Loh practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Seattle Neurologists.