A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yince Loh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yince Loh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Loh graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Loh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yince Loh practice?
Dr. Yince Loh practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Neurological Surgery, and Neuroradiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Seattle Neurologists, Seattle Surgeons, and Seattle Radiologists.