A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yince Loh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yince Loh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yince Loh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loh graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Loh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yince Loh MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yince Loh practice?
- Dr. Yince Loh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yince Loh practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.