Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ying-Suen Kong
Dr. Ying-Suen Kong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with other offices in Loomis, CA and Fresno, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kong is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center and Fresno Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ying-Suen Kong has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ying-Suen Kong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Herbert Neuman Jr
Redwood City, CA 0.42 mi21
Dr. Alireza Shafaie
Redwood City, CA 1.41 mi15
Dr. Kenneth Lin
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Redwood City, CA 1.41 mi17