by Phil on Sep 10th, 2015

Miss you very much greater me since I was a child I'm 53 now and he retired I'm now fighting cancer sarcoidosis and many other medical issues seen many drs get jogged from Dr to Dr if he was still practicing wouldn't be going thru this he always took care of his patients not brush them off all of us that no that can thank barberton hospital and Summa for his retirement there idiots

Jun 23rd, 2014

Dr Wu is very good doctor. He helps me and my husband a lot in the past 10 years time. He is going to retire at the end of this month (June 30 2014), we are going to miss him. His wife is good too. She is very helpful. Except Dr Wu, think she is the one who works the most over there. The receptionist and nurse there are very rude and very impolite to all the patients. Hope they will change their manner on there next job.

Great dr show details Great dr
by Angela Martucci on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr Wu is a wonderful dr. He is very experienced and truly cares about you. Wait times are very bad here. His office needs updating needs more modern technology. The staff is horrible especially his wife us the nagging secretary. She doesn't seem to know what the definition of customer service. Very grump and very rude always harassing you about billing. She is the down fall if this dr.