A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying-Yan Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying-Yan Leung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying-Yan Leung MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ying-Yan Leung practice?
- Dr. Ying-Yan Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Ying-Yan Leung practices General Practice near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights General Practitioners.