A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian M.C.
- Whittier Hospital Medical AHMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Alex Wang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ying A. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ying Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ying Wang practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and Chino Hills, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.