A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian M.C.
- Whittier Hospital Medical AHMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Alex Wang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ying A. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ying Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ying Wang practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.