A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Wang Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ying W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Ying Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ying Brown practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Primary Care Doctors.