Dr. Ying Chen Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 6th, 2012

greatest doctor ever

he saw things taht other obgyns did not see what he was seeing my baby was premature and alive thanks to him he said that something was not normal and that my baby was not receiving nutrients for over a week so he induced my labor and when he did he was in the nicu and safe after wards but other doctors told me thanks to him my baby is alive cause if he did not induced me a month early i was going to deliver a dead baby so i thank him best doctor ever now my baby is 2 yrs old

December 8th, 2015