Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Mallet Finger show details Mallet Finger
by Bartley Hyatt on Mar 15th, 2016

Mallet finger damage is not life or death, but it is annoying and painful and it requires long-term, diciplined treatment if the cure is going to be successful. Dr. Chi constructed a simple splint on Friday that was wrapped tightly; she left no post-visit advice. I soon discovered immense pain, removed the splint and called the office within a couple of hours of my visit requesting a call-back from the doctor. The front office clerk said to loosen the wrap upon instructions she was passing on from the doctor. This didn't work either, so I called and had to leave a message on Monday. The clerk returned my call and suggested I make a second appointment and I said I still wanted to talk to the doctor before making a round trip to her office of 70 miles. No call back from the doctor 10 days later. Not very professional to say the least. I'll find another doctor who might be slightly more attentive.

Great Hand and Wrist Surgeon! show details Great Hand and Wrist Surgeon!
by Jack C. on Oct 6th, 2013

Dr. Chi removed a cyst in my wrist and it has taken away all my pain. I am able to go back to using my computer and all my sporting activities without any symptoms! She is knowledgable, caring, professional, patient, and a great listener. I highly recommend her for the best hand surgeon and orthopedist in the area.