Dr. Ying Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ying Hsu?

May 20th, 2010

Very good dr

He was a very good doctor, always solved my problems. But too bad he's retired now and I found it so difficult to find another good one. I miss you!

April 25th, 2010

Excellent doctor

Dr. Hsu is one of the best old-school doctor I have ever seen. Waiting time was minimal and he spent a lot of time talking to me and explaining things before the exam began. He explained what he was going to do step by step and was very gentle and didn't hurt. He also completely made me feel at ease. After the exam, he took more time out to answer any questions I had or to explain the exam findings. I felt I had his complete attention the whole time. Additionally, when I called him a few weeks later with a question, I was completely taken aback that he personally answered the phone. I feel lucky to have found such a great doctor.

January 2nd, 2009