Learn more about Dr. Ying Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Du is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Du
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Du Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Du, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from Sichuan University, Chengdu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Du has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Du MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ying Du practice?
- Dr. Ying Du has 1 office location.
Dr. Ying Du practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Rheumatologists.