Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ying Du
Dr. Ying Du, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florissant, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Du is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and Christian Hospital Northeast. Dr. Du has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ying Du has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ying Du is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florissant, MO.
Dr. Naresh Misir
Florissant, MO 0.01 mi24
Dr. Jareer Farah
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Florissant, MO 0.01 mi12
Dr. Sudheer Atluri
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Florissant, MO 0.01 mi23